Jaimee has worked with some of the world's best teams using her highly developed skill for behavioral psychology-applied design to improve their web, mobile web, iOS + Android products along with customer engagement, and product teams.
Across my career, I have served remarkable companies like Audi, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Disney, McDonalds, Nintendo, UNLV, Zappos, and many more.
I work with the following client types:
BANKING & FINANCIAL
• Serve as advisor to C-level executives to improve products, product engagement, team engagement, and customer engagement.
• Explore ways to improve your business relevance for your clients / customers
• Review and improve web and mobile product engagement
• Review and build out new strategies for marketing and client / customer engagement
WORKSHOPS / KEYNOTES
• Experiment to Innovate (Proven techniques to incubate a culture of innovation)
• Mobile Products - Get it Right the First Time (UX thinking for project kickoff and iteration)
• Art & Soul of Selling (How to improve everything you do through better communication)
• Heart Your Clients (Improve client management & engagement)
• Through Burnout & Back Again (Agile techniques for working through burnout)
• No Excuses (Inspiration / Motivation)
After a 15-year, award-winning design career I successfully shifted focus from hands-on product creation to coaching, advising and inspiring world-renowned product teams through actionable examples, relatable stories, and constant experimentation in order to create more compassionate teams and vastly improved digital products. I am very often commissioned to bring fresh perspective to the table in predominantly male tech and gaming environments.