Jaimee has worked in the Web Interaction Design & Development industry since 1998, with emphasis on behavioral psychology-applied design for web, mobile web, iOS + Android applications, and product teams.
Across my career, I have served remarkable companies like Audi, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Disney, McDonalds, Nintendo, UNLV, Zappos, and many more.
I work with the following client types:
BANKING & FINANCIAL
• Directly guide the Improvement of tech team diversity
• Directly guide the Mobile / Web strategy for my clients
• Build out a new capabilities and teams in Mobile, Training, Design, Innovation, Exploration
• Serve as advisor to C-level executives to define and deliver Mobile / Web strategy
• Explore ways to improve your business relevance for your clients / customers
• Review and improve web and mobile product engagement
• Review and build out new strategies for marketing and client / customer engagement
WORKSHOPS / KEYNOTES
• Experiment to Innovate (Proven techniques to incubate a culture of innovation)
• Leadership for New Managers
• Mobile Products - Get it Right the First Time (UX thinking for project kickoff and iteration)
• Heart Your Clients (Improve client management & engagement)
• Through Burnout & Back Again (Agile techniques for working through burnout)
• No Excuses (Inspiration / Motivation)
After a 15-year, award-winning design career I successfully shifted focus from hands-on product creation to coaching, advising and inspiring world-renowned product teams through actionable examples, relatable stories, and constant experimentation in order to create more compassionate teams and vastly improved digital products. I am very often commissioned to bring fresh perspective to the table in predominantly male tech and gaming environments.